A promising aspect in this regard is that even if you are new to trading in gold, you can still exploit the opportunities with the help of committed and professional gold trading companies in Dubai. With little research, you can easily land up with a good company. However, it is never a bad idea to gain some valuable insights from the perspective of investing in gold in Dubai. Have a glimpse some highlighting features that Dubai world’s most favorable hub for gold trading. Gold trade in Dubai is governed by DMCC, which is Dubai Multi Commodities Centre. This is a government unit and it plays a pivotal role in enhancing and channelizing commodity trading in Dubai. It is the result of DMCC’s initiatives that Dubai ranks top in commodity trade.
- DMCC has fostered free zones in Dubai and all over UAE. Setting up a business has been enormously simplified by DMCC in these free zones. Consequently, entrepreneurs and traders from entire world are pulled in to Dubai for trade. Some noteworthy attributes of a DMCC free zone are:
- 100% ownership of your business remains with you.
- You enjoy a considerable tax benefit here.
- You can repatriate 100% of your profits, which you are less likely to do elsewhere.
- Any of the gold trading companies in Dubai will ease your access to a trading license first. You get this trading license after obtaining pre-approval subject to completion of due diligence by DMCC, and then receiving company registration.
- After this, you start getting advantage from the experience of your chosen gold trading company’s team. These professionals help you in making strategic moves in the gold market according to your short and long term plan. They pave the way to unprecedented profit for you.
- This way, you can completely focus on trading and leave your concerns regarding, paperwork mandatory for import / export, good transportation, and other such matters to the gold trading agency.